Tuesday, February 5, 2008

Superbowl!

Well despite the terribly sad ending to superbowl 2008, my party went incredibly well. I made my miso guacamole again to have on tortilla chips and some quesadillas (refried beans, peppers, onions, mushrooms, & salsa) and people didn't even miss the cheese! There was also veggies and red pepper hummus and some pineapple and strawberries, and of course my green tea cupcakes. I was very impressed. I think I threw a pretty good party. I'm hoping to do it again soon. Maybe a theme party! I'd like to attempt sushi for sure... so maybe japanese.

Anyway, so my camera died so I unfortunately have no pictures to show you. *sigh. I could not find the extra batteries. Justin did make some extremely yummy energy bars... spicy chocolate I believe. They really kick my chocolate craving (banana, jalapeno, dates, sunflower seeds, carob powder, flax seed, macadamia nuts, hemp seeds, & sea salt). So yummy! On par with the banana chocolate energy pudding (bananas, dates, ground flax seed, carob powder, coconut oil, lemon juice, & sea salt) also super yummy! Ok enough for tonight!

p.s. my books were shipped yesterday! 3-5 business days!!!

No comments: