Friday, January 25, 2008

Some recent yummies



Well I haven't posted any pictures or recipes yet so I thought I would find some. If there are typos I'm sorry, in addition to losing my 'm' key off my laptop keyboard, my 'd' key has followed in suit. My hubby is giving me his old computer but he hasn't found the time to switch it over yet. *Crosses fingers it's soon! So I made Sarah's Delicious chili from How it All Vegan and it was very easy. I made it twice actually the second time I put too much cayenne and too much curry. The first time was very yummy though, it is pictured with some biscuit lips that are not vegan because this was at a time when I was only vegetarian status. The second picture is the Mint Chocolate Cupcakes from Vegan Cupcakes Take Over the World. So easy and sooooo delicious. I made them for a baby shower for my friend so we put gummy bears and animal crackers around them, not vegan again but I did not partake, guests thought it was adorable though. Enjoy, more to come when we get settled into our new apartment over the weekend.

No comments: